CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Relief!

Hey everyone!
So I spent last weekend deep cleaning my house with my mom.  Ahhhhh talk about relief!  We cleaned out the office, guest room, bathroom, hallway, living room, and the kitchen.  I mean we CLEANED, like washed walls, moved furniture, removed all from shelves and scrubbed.  It was a lot of work but we almost got everything done we planned to do.  The only reason we didn't get it all done was because the two hardest rooms planned for that weekend took longer than we thought it would.  Since we have cleaned, I have been able on a motivated mission.  Seriously, I have gotten so much done in the last week that it is crazy!  Of, course by Friday I was completely exhausted to the point that I was falling asleep on the couch by 10.  I'm still super proud of what we accomplished and how it made me feel afterwards.

Coming up, the hubban and I have the next 6 weekends packed.  Cedar Point, 4th of July, another cleaning weekend (to get the basement and master bedroom and to decorate of course), his drill, a race, a wedding, and a much needed visit from great friends.  Summer is the busiest time for us it seems!  I just hope that playing and working so hard without much time to chill won't make my pretty house go boom again.  
Since we are so busy, and I'm so motivated (warm weather does that to be ya know), I have been thinking about things that I could do to make my life easier.  Once a month cooking was something that I was looking into, but I'm confused on how it works.  I mean obviously you only prep once a month and then freeze everything, but the website I found had about 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 6-8 dinners for the month.  They then said that you would be eating each dinner twice a month.  The math does not add up, so I may be doing more research on that.
Switching topics, I have found the show Pretty Little Liars on Netflix.  Good Lord is it addicting!  Perfect for escaping into a guilty pleasure.  I'm also re-watching Charmed  and experiencing True Blood on DVD.  Netflix does wonders for the summer TV season.  Alright everyone I need to get my butt to bed because tomorrow brings Cedar Point and an 18 hour day.  Have wonderful nights and Happy Fourths!  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment