CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Give me a reason

Hey everyone!  I started a new routine and so far so good.  I made the routine because I'm a person who needs a purpose and I like routines.  I don't mind varying my routine, I'm not that guy.  Each day I have some daily things, and then a point to the rest of the day.  So far I'm 3 for 3 on getting to the gym, and 2 for 3 on getting the point of the day.  The part I missed I spent doing other things that did need to be done.  Anyways, I wake up and go to the gym, then do some bible study (but I think when that book is done, other self-help-like books could be in order...any suggestions?), and get ready for the day.  When I don't have a point to my day, getting dressed and ready is not something that happens every day.  I didn't like that some days I did nothing.  Well after that I eat lunch and then the reason for my day.  I actually do things that need to get done, I don't spend all my time watching TV, and my house is clean! 
So, as you can see, this routine I'm doing hits several of my goals.  I'm also finding that I like not working, but not the lack of money.  Low and behold, tomorrow is my really focus on job hunting day!  Parts of me wonder if I would do better working for myself at home, but I don't know how to do that.  I have a couple ideas but it seems that if I talk about an idea, it doesn't happen.  So I will be very vague until it is in full swing.
This post was actually supposed to be about whatever crafty thing I did on my crafting day, but I got a little tied up getting the house ready for fall and winter.  I want to start craft blogging, so some posts are going to be about crafts I have done.  The one I'm working on now isn't just a craft, it's my craft area.  Right now it is just a part of the basement with crafty type material stuff, but as I work on it, it will become storage and an area that crafts can be done.  I'm repurposing an old hanging shoe rack with cans and cardboard boxes to make a hanging desk storage unit.  I have plastic drawers that will hold other materials.  I have a broken desk that will hold lighter projects and be a drying and holding area.  I also have wall space that I can hang the girly pictures that I can't hang anywhere else in the house, and my project list, AND my memo boards.  It is all very exciting...plus it's getting organized which is such a great feeling.  I will post before and after pictures once it is done.  Those pictures will also contain the before and after pictures of the whole basement since the craft area is part of the basement area.  Oh and since most of my projects right now are Christmas presents, those craft posts have to wait until after Christmas. 
Alright kids, I'm exhausted 3 for 3 days at the gym tend to wear a girl out.  I'm going to do a little reading and go to bed.  I'm glad I had good news to report, and I hope you enjoyed.  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment