CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

R&R?

Today I have given in.  Well actually the past 4 days I have given in.  As you know we have been crazy busy.  Well we have three more weeks of busyness. I'm so tired and its summer sickness time so on Saturday I got a little sick and ever since then I've been wanting to take it easy.  So my motivation has been kaput!  
I have been able to start the art that we are going to hang in the kitchen, and I got the shadow box that we are going to use to start saving for our next trip to Disney!  I'm glad some good things are happening, and I'm not going to beat myself up over the fact that my body and brain are trying to tell me that I need to make sure I'm taking care of myself.  This weekend is that run, and a day with my mom.  So that will be some good me time.  
Anyways, I felt like I should share that.  Being busy is good, always being busy is tiring, and taking care of yourself is a must.  Feel good about all of those things.  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment