CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I Want

Since this is my first blog (ever) and the first post, I thought I would start by stating what I want to do.  I feel at this moment in time, that I suck at life.  I'm questioning just about everything.  What I want to do in my career, what is religion and faith and how to keep that faith, how do I make myself a better person, are there any good people in the world, and about a million other questions.  To figure it all out, I have heard that journaling is good, so I started a blog.  I'm only planning on posting once a week, but each post should have something positive for each day of the week, and an update on my questions and goals.  I might even include some tidbits like an inspiring quote or something that I just want to share because it's awesome. 

Since I will be posting about my goals, I should probably post some goals huh?
1. Feel good about how I look.
2. Figure out what I want to do for my career.
3. Become more positive in my outlook and attitude.
4. Manage my stress levels to a healthy productive stress.
5. Work on my relationship with my faith.

As of right now, I'm only planning on doing this for about a year.  And those goals are a tall order for a year.  I'm not expecting everything to be 100% completed in this year but good progress on everything.  So far I have a gym membership, a will to be better, a book or two, some contacts, and a supportive husband and parents (and not to forget a very loving puppy who seems to know when I need some lovin' from the pup).  So I guess that is it for now. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment